Thursday 14 May 2015

May 29,2015||Amir Khan vs Chris Algieri live fight on HBO TV

May 29,2015||Amir Khan vs Chris Algieri live fight on HBO TV.Algieri has shared the ring with some tremendous fighters and shown great skills in those fights so I know I will need to be at my very best when we meet. In all my fights I bring excitement, speed and skill and can guarantee more fireworks."Algieri had an unblemished record in his opening 20 fights but lost on points to Manny Pacquiao in November.
"I am very excited to get back into the ring and to be fighting here in New York," he said. "Fighting where I won my world title just under a year ago is an added bonus. Amir Khan is a tested champion and is the match-up that I wanted. I believe this is a fight that will bring the best out of me.To get online tv watching link,click bellow.
Amir Khan vs Chris Algieri live fight
Amir Khan vs Chris Algieri live online
Amir Khan vs Chris Algieri liv
 
Spike TV, a home for laddish programming in the US, is coming to the UK, but did not received a rousing pre-welcome from the Guardian's Stuart Heritage on Wednesday.Amir Khan vs Chris Algieri Live Boxing match .You will be completely satisfied with our services.No Extra hardware required.
It is pleasure that the expected Boxing match is going to your favorite team Amir Khan vs Chris Algieri live If you don't want to miss the big match Amir Khan vs Chris Algieri live so click the link and continue to catch the match and enjoy the Boxing Fight Amir Khan vs Chris Algieri live stream online.

1 comment: